The line of Mizani hair products offers some of the best available for healthy relaxed hair. The products are specially formulated to improve the condition of black and ethnic hair types.
Here are some of the things I notice about products in the line.
Mizani Moisturizing Hair Care Kit
The Mizani moisturizing hair care kit has three products.
Mizani Fulfyl Conditioning Treatment
This Mizani hair product is a combination protein and moisturizing conditioner. It works well but I prefer to do my protein and moisturizing treatments separately.
Mizani Botanifying Conditioning Shampoo
- Contains natural botanicals and promises to clean your hair without stripping it of the essential oils needed for health and strength.
- It also keeps the hair and scalp moisturized.
My hair tends to be on the dry side and I find that this shampoo isn’t rich enough for me. If you have a normal or oily hair type it would work well for you.
Mizani Hydrafuse Intensive Moisturizing Treatment
This product is actually my second favorite conditioner behind Keracare Humecto Conditioner.
- Promises to revitalize dry hair and scalp with moisture and protein.
- It also dramatically reduces the instances of breakage and split ends.
Mizani Protein Treatment
Mizani Kerafuse Intensive Protein Treatment
- This Mizani hair product is a protein treatment that promises to strengthen hair.
- It’s especially good if you’ve had any problems with over processing.
It works well, but be sure not to overuse it and always follow up with a moisturizing treatment.
Mizani Night Time Treatment
H2O Intense Strengthening Night Time Treatment
- Promises to add strength to the hair and prevents breakage when used as instructed.
- Is made with ceramide technology that’s said to have a dramatic effect on hairs health.
- It’s meant to be used at night so it has a chance to penetrate the hair and repair it while you sleep.
- Imparts tons of body into the hair and leaves it blinging with shine.
I really like the Mizani H2O Intense Night Time Treatment because it does exactly what it promises.
If you have fine hair I think this product will work well for you because it’s very light. Those with thicker, coarse hair should go with something heavier for best results.
Overall I really enjoy these products; even the relaxer. If your hair is fine textured and loves protein they’ll work wonders for you.