Not sure what to buy between a jade vs. quartz roller? It can be hard to decide between two really great products. However, once you know the features of each product and understand their specific purposes, it’s easier to choose which is right for you.
You can easily decide which facial roller to buy once you understand the differences between a jade vs. quartz roller. These two facial rollers are similar in design and function. What makes each of them different is the type of stone they are made from.
However, there’s no harm in buying both! They are made from special stones that give your face a youthful feeling and aid in toxin removal as they press against your face with their cold surfaces. There are many great skin benefits associated with jade rollers and quartz rollers, so you will definitely want to incorporate them into your skincare routine.
So if you keep wondering about “jade vs. quartz roller” questions and weighing out the benefits of each, we are here to help.
Jade Facial Rollers
First let’s talk about jade vs. quartz rollers and see what is special about them.
History of Jade Facial Rollers
Jade rollers are made of jade stone. These facial rollers have been used for centuries by Chinese women in their skincare routines and beauty regimens. Primarily used as an anti-aging beauty tool. Because of this, it has earned the name “Stone of Heaven.”
Features of Jade Facial Rollers
- They have also been used as a natural transmitter of far-infrared rays, which transmit low levels of heat. Jade facial rollers are designed to fit the natural facial contours perfectly. They massage and enhance the skin which creates a youthful and glowing complexion.
- You can pamper your skin with our top pick, the SDARA Gua Sha Stone and Jade Roller set. Benefits to this set by SDARA include, facial slimming, reduction of wrinkles and eye puffiness, as well as skin tightening a youthful healthy glow.
Benefits of Jade Facial Rollers
- This is one beauty tool at least every woman should own. Stones made of jade are naturally cool so they don’t need to be placed in a fridge or freezer for their benefits. But if you decide you need an extra cooling boost you can place your jade roller in the freezer for 15-20 minutes and wave bye-bye to a puffy face in the morning. Not to mention what a huge benefit this is for under eye bags and circles.
- Jade rollers de-puff and de-stress your skin so you are always feeling and looking your best. They are also proven to assist in lymphatic drainage to keep your immune system efficient by moving fluid from your face to your lymph nodes. Also a great tool for allergy sufferers.
- Another great benefit includes improved blood circulation in the face which leads to a faster rate of collagen production.
Rose Quartz Facial Rollers
Now let’s discuss quartz rollers vs jade rollers.
History of Rose Quartz Rollers
- Rose quartz, also referred to as the “Love Stone,” is valued by many for its healing benefits and anti-inflammatory properties. Rose Quartz is also known for its metaphysical properties — clearing the heart chakra, leaving you stress-free and able to let go of all negativity, including hurt and pain from the past.
Features of Rose Quartz Rollers
- Our quartz roller top pick is the SDARA Rose Quartz Roller, which works well to soothe irritated skin, tighten the appearance of pores, and much more. Because honestly, who wants a puffy face? We all want to look awake and refreshed every morning.
- Going back to the “jade vs quartz roller” question — both rollers are very beneficial to the skin when placed in the freezer. But, quartz rollers are popular due to their ability to hold both hot and cold temperatures.
Benefits of Rose Quartz Rollers
- Rose quartz facial rollers will leave your skin glowing because they encourage product absorption. When you use them with a moisturizer, facial oil, or mask it triggers the skin to absorb the product even deeper into the skin. This means you get more for what you pay for. Especially if you are using expensive products.
- Quartz rollers also help to contour the face by draining fluid in the skin away from the face similar to jade rollers. They truly are a must have tool before heavy makeup application.
- Because jade is a naturally softer stone, rose quartz rollers tend to last longer because they don’t break as easily when dropped.
Still wondering… jade vs. quartz roller? Both jade rollers and rose quartz rollers are great skincare tools. They both work efficiently for their intended purposes and ensure you achieve a healthy youthful appearance.
If you’re still trying to decide whether a jade roller or quartz roller is best for you, try to weigh out the benefits of their physical properties and metaphysical properties first. Then try to figure out what skincare concerns you have and what goals you want to achieve. And lastly, if you really can’t decide which is best for your skincare and beauty regimen, just get both!