We sometimes forget about eyelash extensions, which can look metallic and creepy next to super soft brushes and disposable makeup sponge bags, but this is an essential product for all sets of professional tools and morning makeup routine. Because we all know that trying to fake it with mascaras and prostheses can not beat the eye-widening benefits of curlers. If choosing a curling iron confuses you, let Nubobeauty help you review your options with the top 3 best eyelash curlers in the market.
- The best eyelash curlers:
- Best eyelash curlers for 2021 on the market
- Best overall eyelash curler
- Best premium eyelash curler
- Best for short lashes
- How to choose the best eyelash curlers
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Thoughts
The best eyelash curlers:
- The best overall eyelash curler: Eyelash Curler with Satin Bag and Refill Pads by Brilliant Beauty ($8.97, Amazon)
- The best premium eyelash curler: SURRATT Relevée Lash Curler ($34, bluemercury)
- The best eyelash curler for short lashes: Preo Prima Shogyo Japanese Partial Eyelash Curler ($18.40, Amazon)
Best eyelash curlers for 2021 on the market
Best overall eyelash curler
With a simple press, you can beautify your lashes whenever you use Brilliant Beauty Eyelash Curler with Satin Bag and Refill Pads. Ergonomically designed for comfortable use with familiar scissors-like finger grips, this classic lash curler promises impressively thick, curvy lashes – achieved without the need for tugging, pulling or breaking your lashes. It sounds like a win-win, and that’s why it has a spot on our list of the best eyelash curlers.
- This stainless steel eyelash curler has been designed to produce the best possible results. It has a larger curved surface that helps you achieve much larger, more defined lashes. This means that even without mascara, you can still notice a difference in your appearance. The hinges are also beautifully crafted. They apply just the right amount of pressure to ensure that your lashes are properly enhanced without straining your eyelids. You will also be able to see that you get the same results over and over again.
- The rugged stainless steel curler boasts a calibrated hinge designed to apply even pressure across your lashes, which will help reduce the need for repetition presses and deliver curvature. Consistent across all of your lashes. And isn’t that exactly what you want from an eyelash curler? Brilliant Beauty Eyelash Curler with Satin Bag and Refill Pads conveniently comes with silicone filling pads and a lovely satin pouch for storage.
- Plus, the lifetime warranty offers some peace of mind if the product breaks down or doesn’t meet your standards. That said, we think you’ll be satisfied with the Brilliant Beauty Curling’s performance regardless of the shape or size of your eyes.
- Designed to create dramatic, bouncy curls.
- Durable stainless steel construction.
- Includes satin gaskets and pouches.
- Ergonomic design for comfort.
- Do not pull, pull or break eyelashes.
- There is no rubber handle.
Having long, curly lashes is an important sign of facial beauty, which significantly increases the attractiveness and attractiveness of the eyes. No matter how big and beautiful your eyes are, short eyelashes can make your eyes look small and tired. Eyes are often considered the center of attention when interacting with others and this is why most women pay special attention to making their eyes more attractive. Having big eyes with long eyelashes means that you can apply most of the makeup steps without spending much time on other parts of your face.
- Although there are many types of eye makeup, each of which contributes to a different look for the eyes, it seems that the first step to having attractive eyes is to use eyelash curlers for beautiful curvy lashes. Traditional and heated eyelash curlers are widely used to curl eyelashes.
- Eye makeup starts with SURRATT Relevée Lash Curler that helps give your lashes a long curl. Even if you don’t want to spend a lot of time on makeup, you can simply use a curler to give your lashes a fuller look. The good thing about using this best premium eyelash curler is that it’s the only eye makeup you can use on the go without damaging your makeup! Moreover, it is ergonomically designed, soft, easy to use and does not cause curling or breakage.
- The award-winning SURRATT Relevée Lash Curler gently curves and lengthens your lashes. Japanese high-tech design and soft silicone pads require you to apply less force when curling your lashes, allowing you to create enlarged, long, and curled lashes – without breaking or clumping.
- The SURRATT Relevée Lash Curler is easy to clean. You can moisten the makeup remover and rub it over hair curlers, especially silicon pads and metal rods. If you don’t have makeup remover, use baby oil. Then, mix a few drops of dishwashing liquid with water, then dip a cloth in it and rub all the parts of the curling iron. Then, run it under running water to remove the soap residue. To avoid damage or rust, dry quickly and thoroughly.
- Ergonomic eyelash curlers make you feel comfortable when using.
- Reliable with an award.
- Stylish matte black design.
- Make your lashes stay curled all day long.
- It won’t pinch your skin.
- The price is quite high.
Best for short lashes
Don’t be left out by its unique design – Preo Prima Shogyo Japanese Partial Eyelash Curler is basically a godsend for the best, straightest lashes without curling. It’s much smaller than your traditional lash curler, which means it curls and curves your lashes in sections, making it easier to target individual lashes (hairs included small in your inner corner).
- With our pick for best eyelash curler for short lashes, you can take your eyelash curling game to the next level. This curler is specially designed to curl the inner and outer corners of the eyelashes. These are the parts that are often overlooked by other eyelash curlers.
- It curls your lashes and makes your eyes look bigger and more alert. It is made of durable stainless steel and is quite easy to operate. The brushed stainless steel curler can be as wide as a standard eyeliner pencil – so it’s thin – and includes two sections that look more like a clip than a traditional eyeliner.
- Using Preo Prima Shogyo Japanese Partial Eyelash Curler takes a little getting used to – you hold it between your thumb and index finger, hover over just a portion of the eyelash and take the pulse a few times.
- Definitely scary at first because the metal’s proximity and your fingers are close to your eyes, but the device feels like it’s made of brushed stainless steel so there’s a bit of clinging to it and your fingers. You won’t slip out right away. Once you master it, even the shortest lashes are lifted and curled – and for me, it’s worth the extra effort.
- Unique and slim design captures all eyelashes.
- Refillable pads.
- Easy to use and carry daily.
- Japanese quality.
- Can super extend your straight lashes.
- Small size may not be suitable for people with large fingers.
How to choose the best eyelash curlers
1. Know the facts
Contrary to popular belief, a curler won’t strip off all of your lashes – even if you want to apply mascara first (though we don’t recommend it). In fact, you could lose one or two lashes here and there with regular curling, but this is normal. If your curler gets curled or pulled out when you use it, it may not be the best option for your particular lash line.
2. Know what your lashes need
Everyone’s eyelashes are different. The right eyelash curler that fits your friend’s small eyes can make your longer lashes feel awkward. Consider both eye shape and eyelash length when choosing a curler. Look for long clips that curl along your lashes to make sure you don’t miss a single strand of hair!
3. Short lashes needs to be curled too
If your lashes are particularly short, you may benefit more from a less curled curler like Shiseido’s. A flatter clip makes it easier to get closer to your lashes without having to maneuver the curler at different angles, which can put strain on the fine bristles. The spot curler (such as the shu Uemura mini curler) is flat and works to curl small, difficult-to-touch lashes, so it can also be a good option for short lashes.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it possible to curl the eyelashes everyday?
You are concerned that daily use of a curler will cause your eyelashes to fall out. As long as you are using clean curlers, experts say you can safely use curlers every day.
2. Should you curl your eyelashes before applying fake eyelashes?
Using the best eyelash curlers can help make your fake lashes look more realistic by giving them a natural shape. Lash curlers can also help blend false lashes with your own lashes if you have one. You want to curl your lashes after applying your false lashes but before applying mascara.
Always keep your eyelashes naturally curled along with the best eyelash curlers. With products that have been reviewed and introduced by Nubobeauty, you can be assured of their effectiveness and quality. Always be more beautiful and radiant every day when you accompany us.