Many modern scientific studies have proven that quartz stone has positive energy for human health. Using quartz stone continuously enhances blood circulation, stabilizes the heartbeat and blood pressure. Especially when using the quartz stone face roller to directly massage the face to help the tiny blood vessels under the skin to circulate effectively, making the skin of the face become smooth and pink. Grasping these advantages, Sdara has produced quartz rollers to help women beautify. Is the Sdara quartz roller good? Join us to find out about the Sdara Quartz Roller review the article below!
Sdara Quartz Roller
This Sdara quartz roller ($20, Amazon) is shaped like a wall paint brush, composed of one handle, be it metal or marble, and one to two quartz roller heads about 3 to 4cm in size.
According to the manufacturer, a roller has the following uses:
- Detoxifies the skin by activating the lymphatic system
- Brightens and ruddy skin
- Reduce swelling, volume of water edema
- Super soothing and skin soothing
You should put the Roller Sdara Quartz in the refrigerator cooler to enjoy the cool feeling when massaging on your face. After using and learning about this roller, I found this to be a very interesting beauty tool.
The roller with the main structure at both ends is 100% quartz, you probably already know that this is a rock containing very high negative ions. So when rolling on your face, you will feel cool and comfortable.
Sdara quartz roller is made of pure quartz stone, the two roll ends have been processed by honing all surfaces. So when using, you will only feel comfortable and relax, without having to worry about any damage to your skin.
The Pros of Sdara Quartz Roller
- The roller has the natural coldness of ice. even if you don’t put it in the freezer, it still feels cool. However, if you put it in the refrigerator, you will still enjoy it. The cold temperature both helps relax and effectively causes temporary vasoconstriction, thereby reducing a bit of the “bloody face” situation like when coming back from the sun, getting angry . . .
- Smooth Sdara Quartz Roller Surface: The Sdara Quartz roller glides smoothly over the skin without causing irritation or discomfort. At the same time, it is easier to scrub because it does not accumulate dirt in the hard to see interstitial areas. I always rinse the roller with soap and dry it after each use.
- Quartz material is non-toxic, non-irritating on the skin, nor hygroscopic to facilitate mold formation.
- Sdara roller is made from 100% natural quartz so it has a natural weight. when you roll, you do not need to use too much force to press, just hold and roll lightly to feel the facial muscles are being applied.
- Using a roller Sdara also has anti-aging effects: because facial massage enhances the circulation of blood vessels, lymphatic vessels (lymphatic circulation is based on the valve system and the pressure of the blood vessels and pulse muscles. When massage will press on muscles to support vasomotor and promote metabolism), thereby making the skin ruddy, more fresh.
- However, the anti-aging effect is influenced by other factors as well, such as daily skin care routine, nutrition, methods such as lasers, acid peels or retinoids, reflexology massage, etc Just use the roller to roll back and forth a few times, it won’t work much.
- Another point is to use a Sdara quartz roller to create a sense of luxury: the Sdara quartz roller has a very luxurious and beautiful design so it increases enjoyment when using. After putting on a paper mask and enjoying the spa coffee at home, using the roller is like the last ‘powdery’ step, making the paper masking cycle even more perfect.
I usually use the roller after removing the paper mask to massage while the essence seeps into my skin. Sdara roller helps spread the residual essence that is stored on the surface, as well as creates pressure for nutrients to adhere to the skin and have a better chance of penetration.
Relaxation, stress relief: Sdara quartz roller is very smooth and cool. After 1 day of working and studying stress and fatigue. You sit in one seat while rolling your face massage while surfing facebook or reading stories, reading a book is really a light, comfortable experience, dispelling the pressures of the stressful day.
Some Drawbacks of Sdara Quartz Roller
While there are some outstanding advantages to using the Sdara Quartz Roller, this roller also has some disadvantages:
- Using a rolling stick up and down on the face can also cause hand fatigue. That’s why we usually only massage for about 10 minutes continuously and then stop. Compared with the use of automatic massage tools, which both have a variety of impact directions and reduce hand fatigue, I still feel much more advantageous.
- The effectiveness of Quartz Roller is generally only at the massage level. This effect is similar to massage by hand or by any other means.
Some Note When Using Quartz Roller
Clean and store the roller in a clean place to avoid dirt, bacteria on the surface. The 2 rollers will be in direct contact on the skin surface, which can easily cause irritation, as well as promote the formation of acne if it is the ‘tool’ to transport dirt to the skin surface.
Use a roller on clean skin. Should not be used on the skin that is acne inflammation/discharge, pus, blood… Because these secretions will follow the roller to contaminate the surrounding skin. The pressure of the roller also causes more damage to the acne skin.
Massage in the right direction to support muscle tension, avoid sagging skin when massage in the wrong way. I have attached a picture with me so you can visualize it more carefully.
Overall the Sdara quartz roller is a very useful quartz roller with many benefits. It helps the user’s skin become younger and smoother. Especially creating a comfortable feeling when rolling cool quartz onto the skin of the face.
What are you waiting for without buying yourself a Sdara quart roller to take care of your own skin like the old queens! Not only is the luxury but the roller, as mentioned, it also has a lot of effects in skin care!