To have shiny skin and few defects, many women have turned to the facial micro-needle method. Facial micro-needles are made using small sterile needles that are injected into the skin. These small wounds stimulate the body to produce more collagen and elastin.
This is a beauty treatment popular in many beauty salons and spas. Today, it is possible to do it at home with the derma rollers from the Sdara. Read on for our review of the Sdara derma roller, Nubo Beauty’s top pick for best derma roller in 2021.
- Sdara Derma Rollers Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to use the Sdara derma rollers properly?
- How to optimize the effects of the Sdara derma rollers?
- How is the reasonable frequency of use?
- Is it possible to use Sdara derma rollers for the peri-eye area? My eyes have a lot of wrinkles?
- How to clean and maintain rollers in the best way?
- Which skin types should be applied to the Sdara derma rollers method?
- Which case should avoid using sdara derma rollers?
- Does a Derma Roller Work?
Sdara Derma Rollers Review
Sdara Derma Roller 540 Titanium 0.25mm Micro Needle Cosmetic Microdermabrasion Tool For Face
- Receiving 18,107 ratings with a 4.4 out of 5-star rating, the Sdara derma rollers version 1 deserves the top 1 spot on facial microdermabrasion products sold on Amazon. Why has the Sdara derma rollers surpassed its competitor to become the top product in beauty and personal care?
- With compact dimensions of only 1.57 x 6.5 x 1.89 inches and a weight of 1.44 ounces, it is easy to handle and used without any difficulty.
- Derma Rollers from Sdara Skincare brand provides a great solution for your skin. Every skin improvement seems to be noticeable with the eye. Only after a period of hard work will you get positive changes in the skin such as whitening skin, blurring of wrinkles and more vibrant skin.
- If you have to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars to do a micro-needling treatment at the spa, with Sdara derma rollers, you only need to spend the value of 1 cup of orange juice for 1 week.
- Promotes whitening, rejuvenating and skin-healthy skin.
- Extremely safe to use, no pain.
- Great when used regularly with high-quality topical products.
- The price is impeccable.
- The Sdara derma rollers are top quality.
- Convenient to use at home, no need to spas.
- Compact size with an included case makes it very convenient for travel or go business.
- If you have sensitive or damaged skin, you should consider using this product.
Sdara Derma Roller Version 2.0 with 192 Stainless Steel 0.25mm Micro Needles – Microneedle Face Roller Tool for Microdermabrasion
- The Sdara Derma Roller Version 2.0 is designed extremely modern and sophisticated with high-quality stainless steel material. The 192 0.25-mm-needles will do well in giving you the most effective solution for your skin. Inheriting the achievements of Sdara Derma Roller version 1, version 2 brings you more convenience thanks to flexible design. The detachable roller head makes it easy to clean and replace the roller.
- This version 2.0 roller is suitable for those with a lot of experience in needle rolling. If you’re just starting out, the Sdara Derma Roller 540 Titanium will suit you better. Let your skin get used to and adapt to this roller then you can upgrade them to version 2.
- The design is extremely handy.
- Safe and effective skin care at home.
- Cost savings.
- Must-have Sdara derma rollers.
- It is great for home use.
- It is very easy to clean.
- The thicker needles can make your skin more painful compared to version 1. Therefore, it should be used after you have experienced version 1 to see how your skin is.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use the Sdara derma rollers properly?
- Clean roller with alcohol before and after use.
- Clean skin and dry.
- Never try to use force to puncture the skin. It is better to roll back and forth gently on the area of
the skin you want to improve, then turn in another direction.
- Skin moisturizer, conditioners and serum should be applied after using the Sdara derma rollers.
- Use “regularly” once a week for best results.
- You should replace rollers every 1 to 2 months if they are used regularly.
- Always dry and keep them in the provided plastic case.
How to optimize the effects of the Sdara derma rollers?
It is important that you should never forget to use a whitening serum or treatment serum right after rolling so that they have the best chance to penetrate your skin.
How is the reasonable frequency of use?
The answer is “depend”. Your skin situation and personal needs are the two factors that determine how often you can use the roller. Usually, using it once or twice a week at the beginning period is a smart choice.
Is it possible to use Sdara derma rollers for the peri-eye area? My eyes have a lot of wrinkles?
They are not recommended for the eye and around the eyes areas as it is very extremely sensitive skin and contains many nerves. For the area around the eyes, you should refer to the massage method and use special eye creams.
How to clean and maintain rollers in the best way?
There is a very easy tip that you can do to clean the roller, especially after using it:
Prepare 1 basin filled with soap and water and stir the rollers within several times. This helps to remove all bloodstains, dead skin or sebum from the rollers as alcohol does not remove such substances. Try not to let the needles hit the wall of the basin.
- Rinse again under streaming water.
- Soak the rollers in 70% alcohol solution for a few minutes, clean the alcohol and wait for the rollers to dry.
- Store in the case and in a dry and clean environment.
Which skin types should be applied to the Sdara derma rollers method?
- For skin with pitted scars and perennial pitting scars, you need to roll the needle as soon as possible to easily treat it thoroughly.
- Skin with pitting scars and minor blemishes can also be needles.
- Skin with blackheads
- Melasma or aging skin
- Wrinkled skin
Which case should avoid using sdara derma rollers?
- Blood diseases such as hemophilia, thrombocytopenic purpura
- Have a heart problem
- Immunodeficiency cases
- Infections caused by bacteria or fungi
- Scarring less than 6 months old
Does a Derma Roller Work?
In conclusion, when properly used, needle rolling is a gentle and safe solution without the risk of pigmentation disorders or scarring. It helps keep your skin healthy by safely rejuvenating and whitening it. Using a derma roller consistently once a week can help to treat skin with blackheads, melasma or aging skin, and wrinkled skin.
Needle rolling is a gentle and safe solution without the risk of pigmentation disorders or scarring. Especially, they do not cause pain after therapy and do not need recovery time. On the other hand, rolling needles help to bring about lasting results for the patient. Instead of just covering up defects, Sdara derma rollers fix them.