If you’re tired of puffy eyes and can’t find a way to get rid of the annoying headache, then you should try the Perfecore eye mask. It will help soothe your puffy and tired eyes as well as cool down the headache. It is considered a super quick and easy fix for that visible long day at work or lack of rest.
To help you cool down your body, you may have to store it in the freezer and use it on your eyes. This mask is also said to help reduce migraine, joint swelling, sinus pain, and muscle swelling. Read on to know more about this amazing eye mask.
Features of Perfecore Eye Mask
The Perfocore eye mask is adjustable to give a relaxed and comfortable fit, and it is simple to wrap around the head. It comes with a protective sleeve so that you won’t have to apply it directly to your skin. The mask also features slits for the eyes so that you can still see. The gel beads form and have a custom contoured fit to perfectly fit the shape of the face even when chilled, heated, or frozen. This is to ensure an equal amount of compression on all sides.
The Fabric and the gel beads are made from BPA-free, latex-free and non-toxic materials to ensure your skin safety. While this cooling compression mask is great for treating inflammation, for example, puffy eyes, you also get the chance of using this mask as a heated mask.
The included reusable gel packs are the best for first aid, school, home, or office use. It features a soft cover with a small hot cold pack. The soft cover is great for comfort, soothing, and protection. It features hot and cooling power, where you can use the freezer or refrigerator to cool and the microwave for heat therapy.
All Perfecore products, including this face mask, are tested, safe and regulated products for use by anyone. Physical therapists, chiropractors, sports trainers, and doctors have recommended this ultimate pain therapy. They also come with an 18 monthly guarantee.
How to Use the Perfecore Hot Cold Pack and Facial Mask
Here are simple steps you should follow to use this mask for heat therapy;
- Microwave the mask for about 20 seconds
- Use your hands to test the temperature. If the mask is too hot, wait a few minutes.
- Apply it directly to the face
- Freeze the mask for up to about one hour
- Move it in the fridge for storage
- Apply it directly to the face when doing your skincare routine
- It may help treat acute and chronic ailments.
- An amazing remedy for headaches, dry, tired eyes, migraines, bruxism, TMJ, muscle and joint swelling.
- Help get rid of puffy eyes, migraine relief, and sinus pressure.
- A great therapeutic aid for sleeping conditions.
- It is a beauty product essential for many women.
- It is an essential pain relief treatment that helps relieve pain.
- An effective spa therapy wrap.
- To calm acne-prone skin.
- Clears the skin redness and acne.
- Help reduce the ultimate dark circles and eye swelling.
- For pore opening before a makeup application or deep clean.
- A naturally anti-stress product.
Pros and Cons
- It features a durable design that is reusable in hundreds of sessions.
- Features temperature retaining gel beads to off hot, cold therapy and holds temperature effectively.
- It has a soft lining
- Follows strict quality control measures
- It is a therapeutic hot cold compress pack
- A great remedy for different conditions, including helps get rid of puffy eyes, migraine relief, sleeping problems, dark circles, calms sinus pressure.
- It comes with a soothing fleece cover.
- It is a flexible cold therapy mask since it has adjustable loop straps.
- Microwave safe
- BPA and latex-free
- 18 months guarantee
- Great for those with acne-prone skin
- Stylish since it comes in different vibrant colors
- Easy and convenient for use
- Made of durable gel beads
- Effective performance
- It comes at a reasonable price
- Safe for every use
- If you overheat, it may smell like plastic
- It can be a bit heavy for some people
- It may be too small for some people
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Perfecore Eye Mask
1. Who can use the Perfecore Facial Mask?
The Perfecore mask will help you keep your eyes bright. While anyone can use this mask after working days or after playful activities, it is recommended for certain groups of people, including;
- People who experience difficulty sleeping and have minor sleep conditions.
- Those people who experience migraines and headaches.
- Women for beauty purposes
- Those with acne-prone skin
- For a luxurious spa day treatment
- People who experience eye strain
- It is an effective soothing relief for people who post wisdom teeth surgery.
- People who have an ankle and foot injury
- People who work or study a lot on a computer screen.
2. Are the Perfecore Facial Mask flexible when frozen?
The Perfecore mask is flexible even when frozen and will not crack even after many uses. It will work fine as frozen to help you get instant restoration or relief. However, the mask is not as flexible as to when heated.
3. Which one is better between hot or cold eye masks?
Both masks are very effective depending on what you’re looking to achieve. The hot ones are used to relieve dry eyes and styes. On the other hand, the cold ones will help get rid of puffy eyes, migraine relief, dark circles and bags under your eyes, headaches, and sinus pressure. While both hot and cold treatments are natural treatments for various conditions, it is important to note that you should not use them if you have a severe injury.
Apart from soothing the symptoms of several conditions, this mask has been reviewed to be very relaxing and refreshing. If you ever feel fatigued and the signs are visible on your face, you can use this face mast to hide your fatigue and help you appear more alert and awake. Just because you’re not having a good sleep or rest at night doesn’t mean everyone has to know.