You are fans of the naked honey eyeshadow palette but haven’t had a chance to practice with this set due to the lack of reading materials. We understand your issues, so we decided to release this brief paper for you to flip through the end.
Rest assured that our post is easy-to-follow to practice and attain the eye look you want easily.
Which Brand Does Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette Belong To?
If you have not heard of the origin of Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette, this eye makeup set has been among the most prominent children of Urban Decay since the company decided to launch something utterly disparate after endless collections of nude, natural palettes.
Urban Decay does its job very well as the brand has surpassed hundreds of beauty companies in keeping makeup artists and beauty junkies excited for nearly 16 years. The company’s success attributes its outstanding ability to create groundbreaking beauty products that are long-lasting and various in wide-ranging color choices.
Urban Decay’s story started when producers mainly dictated the beauty market with a pink, red, and beige color palette. The co-founder of Cisco Systems, Sandy Lerner, was brave and resolute in developing products that satisfy her makeup style.
Sandy collaborated with Wende Zomnir, a creative business woman obsessed with makeup, to create a history named Urban Decay.
How to Use Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette?
- To achieve the 70s makeup style, use All Nighter Setting Spray to saturate your eyeshadow brush. And if you love to wear a silky look, opt for Golden, Amber, or Honey to create the shades that last long and stay stunning for hours.
- Create a 24-hour cream eyeshadow mixture with a small amount of Eyeshadow Primer Potion and your preferred shadow’s shades.
- You will not have to worry much about the color because the Naked Honey Palette colors keep the eye look smooth and even extra-intense, we swear. Additionally, your eyes will stay crease-free throughout the day.
- Smoke out your eyes by using an eyeshadow brush. Remember to taper the brush’s end to blend out and diffuse your crease with Keeper or Swarm.
- Use Sting, Drip, or Hive to create shades that add depth to your eye look. How mesmerizing!
How to Have Naked Honey Graphic Winged Eye?
You have self-awarded a Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette, but you are uncertain about having naked honey graphic winged eyes. Then, read the following instructions carefully, and you will be clear.
- Use Eyeshadow Primer Potion to cleanse your lids
- Diffuse the crease with Keeper upwards to the brow bone, then slowly extend outwards. To deepen the eye, look and create graphic wings, use drip, and you will see how magical it is.
- Apply Sting for the smokey crease, then use All Nighter Setting Spray to squirt your brush. And, if you want a foiled effect, pat Golden on the lid. The eye look surely surprises you.
- There is a Perversion Waterproof Fine-Point Eye Pen available on the set for you to line the upper lash, also combine the cat eye with two wings formed by your eyeshadow.
- Ultimately, use All Nighter Setting Spray once again to set your final look.
We hope that our paper about naked honey eyeshadow palette has provided you with an in-depth look at using the set and having naked honey graphic winged eyes.
We will be happy to share your eye makeup pictures, followed by our tips and instructions listed above.
And lastly, we thank you for believing us!
Last update on 2021-08-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API