How to get a jawline like Brad Pit, Ariana Grande, Angelina Jolie or other models is a question some individuals are looking to solve, in order to look more attractive. We will discuss how to get a chiseled, strong, defined, structured, perfect jawline fast, naturally, using exercises and surgery. Both males and females may find this information useful in getting a good and attractive jawline.
An attractive jawline is always a desired facial feature that is associated with attractiveness for both men and women. There are some who just need it for fun, others may want to emulate their other models. Modeling and acting may also require one to have specific looks that may include a good looking or well-structured jawline.
Do jawline exercises work? Yes, Facial and jawline exercise can help in toning down excessive fats giving the jawline a defined look. Facial exercise for sagging jawline is also recommended. Some common exercises that are used in getting a jawline are;
- Jawline enhancement exercises
- Tightening Jawline exercise to help lose that excess fat that makes gives it saggy look.
- Sharp jawline exercises
- Chiseled jawline exercises
- Best jawline exercises
- Strong jawline exercises
How to Get a Jawline Naturally and Artificially
In modern society we live in appearance, in this case, a well-chiseled jawline and cheekbones that give the face a well-defined look is a major concern. It also keeps you on the current trend.
We all want that nice look on a selfie to keep on Instagram, Facebook, or social life in general. There are several ways of getting a jawline that ranges from jaw exercises, diet, and surgery.
Below are some of the methods that can be used to get a jawline;
1. Double chin exercises
A double chin comes as a result of overweight, losing collagen, or old age. Face exercise can help in toning the neck and chin to give a defined chiseled attractive look.
If done as required, they may give perfect results that compete for that of expensive surgery. This involves rolling the neck, lip pull, chin lifts, platysma tone, and jaw release.
2. Neck rolling
Rolling the neck helps one in working out the jawline muscles. It also exercises the neck and chin muscles which all contribute to a perfect well-chiseled defined jawline. Neck rolling also gets rid of sagging jawline, wrinkles, sagging skin on the neck by aiding the tightening of the skin.
- Sit or stand in a straight comfortable position. If you choose to stand, use bare feet of flat shoes. Use the following steps for neck rolling;
- Make sure your spine is straight and keep your shoulders down
- Tilt your head gently with an aim of making it bend on one side
- Rotate your head clockwise slowly and gently in circular motions. Make sure you achieve a complete circle rotation
- Repeat the above step in the opposite direction or anti-clockwise direction
- Do this for about 5 minutes then rest and make sure you are very comfortable. Do not strain
3. Exercising the jaw muscles
Exercising the jaw is great in getting rid of the double chin to boost a strong, defined jawline and cheekbone. It stretches the jaw, chin, and lip muscles and also burns a lot of fat on the chin and jawline.
- Stand or sit upright while facing forward with your lips closed
- Move your lower jaw up and down just like when chewing gum with your lips closed
- Hum while breathing in and out as u continue with step 2 above for about 10 seconds
- Keep your tongue against the lower mouth not the roof of the mouth and widely open the mouth
- Repeat the whole process up to 20 times but do not overstretch yourself
4. Exercising the Platysma muscle
The platysma exercise aims at working the platysma muscles which are located between the chin and the neck. They start from the chin and stretch all the way to the shoulder. This exercise plays a great role in toning the cheek muscles on the chin giving you an elaborate and defined jawline.
- Slightly open your mouth
- Pull back your lips to rest on your teeth
- Keep the upper lip pressed against the upper teeth and the lower lip pressed against the lower teeth
- Move the jaw up and down and keep the lips on the teeth
- Let the neck tendons and the jaw muscle feel the tension
- Let the up and down jaw movement go for at least 18-25 times then rest.
- Repeat the whole proses at least 15 times in a row but do not overdo it
- Toning the platysma also keeps away a sagging neck and leaves you with a firm neckline. Sit or stand in a comfortable straight posture and use the following steps.
5. Chin lift exercise
This helps in working and stretching the jaw muscles and face muscle. Chin lifts also helps in keeping the throat and neck muscles strong and defined.
The following steps can help in achieving a good chin lift exercise at home but first, sit comfortably and relax or simply stand in a relaxed, straight position.
- Slightly tilt your head upwards towards the roof and hold it in that position
- Keep your lips tight together and push them forward tight like you are kissing the roof
- Hold for about 10 seconds then release
- Repeat the whole process continuously 15 – 20 times for better results
6. Lip pulling and Blowing exercises
Good and elaborate cheekbones with a defined jawline can be achieved by doing regular lip pull exercises. Lip pull helps lifts the jawline and face muscles giving you a youthful look.
- Sit or stand in a comfortable position while facing ahead. Not low or high keep your head straight
- Gently push your lower jaw out or stretch it outwards and hold it there for about 15 seconds
- Relax when you feeling the chin muscles stretch. Repeat up to 20 times but do not overdo it
Blowing exercises help in exercising the neck, jaw, and face muscles. You may find the following steps useful in doing the blowing exercise;
- Get about 5 to 10 standard balloons and sit or stand upright
- Blow the balloons on by one until they are full of air as you take a break after each one
- Repeat the process twice a day every day for better results
7. Chewing Gum
As simple as it sounds, makes a habit of chewing gum at least for 2 hours a day. This will contribute to a well-chiseled jawbone and well-cut cheekbone.
For diabetic people, there are sugar-free gums in the market. Advantages of chewing gum in relation to how to get jawline are;
- It helps in stretching the muscles around the cheek, jaw and the lips
- The constant up and down jaw movement helps in getting rid of fat on the jaw
- It also keeps away sagging chin and sagging skin on the neck leaving you with a defined jawline
- Chewing gum increases heart rate, leading to increased blood flow and keep away the desire to eat calories which will add you weight. This adds to the burning of more energy in the body. This can help with weight loss and cutting fat
8. Facial Hair and shaping your beard neckline
Facial Hair Helps in adding details and structures. While shaving men, use the trim the beards to define the jawline boundaries so that they can be outstanding.
An experienced barber knows how to well define your jawline and neckline while teaming your beards. Here are a few tips in case you are shaving at home but you may consult a professional barber near you.
- Identify your neckline and jawline before shaving
- Remember to identify your cheek line also to give you that defined cheekbone
- Trim the neckline while defining the jawline.
- Keeping the corners round and smooth avoid boxed and sharp edges
9. Get rid of fat to tone chubby cheeks and double chins
Accumulative fat on the jaws can give u a double chin, a chubby, and puffy jawline that might even get worse in old age. Puffy face and jawline sag more at old age, we can all bet nobody wants that look.
- Consider losing some weight and cutting down on fat on the face and general body.
- Doing facial exercises may also be handy.
- Surgery procedures may also be used to remove the excess fats and give an instant and perfect jawline and a defined cheekbone.
10. Reduce sodium and salt intake
A lot of sodium and salt intake make the body retaining water. When that happens on the face, it ends up looking puffy, swollen, or bloated.
When looking to cut on face fat and getting rid of double chin, avoid or take low amounts of food that are rich in sodium.
- Below are some of those foods that are rich in sodium and salt
- Fries and cheeseburgers
- Soda and soft drinks
- Processed foods that contain fructose corn syrup and saturated fat
- Avoid foods with high-fat levels in general
11. Eat healthy while getting that jawline
The simple formula of losing weight is to burn more calories than the ones you take. Foods that are high in calories like;
- Pastries and cakes
- Cookies, biscuits, and Chocolates
- Whole grains
- Red meat
- Coconut milk and Avocados
- Consumption of these foods should be kept on the minimal during the intense work out when trying to solve how to get a jawline question.
12. Hydration is a good natural way of getting a jawline
Hydration means taking a lot of water. This helps a lot in reducing face fat and is essential in a general loss of weight. Water or hydration is one of the best solutions on how to get a jawline.
Take a lot of water during the day and after every meal. Never substitute the urge of quenching your thirst with soda instead of water.
13. Dermal fillers
Dermal fillers can be used to achieve a tight and defined jawline. Some people tend to have imbalanced and un-proportional bumps on the jawline.
This may be a result of fats that have accumulated on the jawline. This procedure is done by using a syringe to inject the dermal filler fluid in the jawline with an aim of balancing the bumps. Note that this procedure should only be done by a qualified doctor.
14. Lower or quit alcohol and beer
Beer and alcohol have different reactions to different people. Read more on Beer Allergy. Beer might give some individuals a chubby face, fat face, or even a saggy chin and neck.
If you fall under this category, you should consider quitting alcohol for some time as you work on how to get a jawline or reduce the intake of beer and alcohol significantly.
15. A facial enhancement exercise program
Another way of solving how to get a jawline is by getting facial programs that can be used at home. There are several programs that one can consider getting online programs and use them to get a chiseled jawline.
16. Smiling and laughter
Ever heard of a common phrase that goes, a little laughter adds you more days on earth, or a little smile keeps you bright?
Well Smiling or laughing has a positive effect on your jawline and the face in general. They both help in exercising the muscles around your jaw, jawline, cheeks, and lips.
This in turn gives a well-defined jawline. So don’t ignore that nice joke you come across. lough of or at least give it a smile, it won’t hurt.
17. Enough sleep
While working to solve how to get a jawline, get enough sleep after your exercises. Getting your 8-hour sleep helps your body a lot in achieving the effects of the exercises and the diet you are working on.
Make-ups can be uses to get a defined jawline temporarily. You may just need a visible jawline for a one time show, play a role in a drama, or just a photo shoot.
You may then consider using makeups to highlight the jawline or cheekbones after a proper shave to give you that enhanced jawline that you need.
19. Do some random movements with your chin
Chin lifts helps a lot in exercising the muscles around the chin and is good at losing that sagging fat on the jawline. It is simple to do this anywhere
- Sit upright or stand straight and slightly tilt you head up as if looking at the roof
- Strain your face like you are trying to kiss
- Hold that position for 15-20 seconds then relax.
- You may repeat as several as possible but do not strain
20. Making a fish face
As childish as it may sound, making a fish face is a very good way of toning the fats on your face and working your facial and jaw muscles. The aim is to try and get that look on the face of a fish.
- Keep your head straight and suck in your cheeks inwards
- Your lips should be round like that of a fish
- Hold that position for about 10 seconds then relax
- Repeat like 5-10 times twice a day for better results.
- Remember not to overdo it or strain yourself at it. Make it nice and easy.
21. Botox Injection
Botox injection is a face shaping method of reducing the jawline and tuning the face to achieve a nice well and attractive shape.
It reduces protruding masseters giving you a well-defined jawline and a great facial look. This procedure should be done by a qualified doctor.
A strong, perfect, chiseled, and defined jawline reflects a youthful, model look, and attractiveness in the current generation. A classic example of what many consider a perfect jawline is Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Chris Brown, or Ariana Grande.
In order to solve the puzzle of how to get a jawline fast, you may use any of the natural procedures illustrated above in this article.
However, Surgery is one of the quick and fast artificial ways of getting an instant perfect jawline. It is expensive and involved but it may give the best results.
- Surgery may involve
- The modern chin implants
- Skeletal manipulation
- Mandibular angle implants for enhancing jawline
- Plastic surgery for chiseled jawlines
- Cosmetic surgery that involves an implant on the lower face and this has chances of giving great results
- Jawline tightening
- Mandibular Augmentation
- Soft tissue envelope manipulation