Ingrown hairs are a common problem that occurs with many people. In this case, the hair does not grow outward of the skin but instead curls up inside the skin. This is a condition that does not affect general health but is unsightly and can sometimes cause inflammation.
The cause of ingrown hair disease may be due to the hair structure and hormones. In addition, largely due to daily bad living habits that make hair grow backward easily. That treating these stubborn ingrown can be done at home thanks to using the best tweezers for ingrown. Below we will share for you the top 2 best tweezers for ingrown hairs in 2021.
The Best Tweezers for Ingrown Hairs in 2021
The Best Tweezer for Ingrown Hairs
- Tweezer Guru is an indispensable product in the personal care product of women as well as men. To meet that essential need, Tweezer Guru launched the TGSB-1 line with a compact design, small version, diagonal head and good balance between the two ends. Covered with eye-catching metallic and anti-skin-safe plating technology, the TGSB-1 product ensures user safety.
- These special best tweezers for ingrown feet designed by the skilled Tweezer Guru artists surely make you enjoy its color compared to the usual simple metal tweezers. The best tweezers for ingrown hair are designed with sharp points to help you easily get the fulcrum for precision to trim each thinning eyebrow or ingrown hair. Thanks to this professional method, these Tweezer Guru tweezers are very popular with beauty lovers.
- Strong clamp tip.
- Precision-tiled by hand.
- Affordable high-quality tweezers.
- It comes with a handy protection tip cover for easier storage.
- Length 3.75 inches is quite fit and easy to handle.
- These are probably the tweezers for the most accurate in the process of trimming eyebrows and removing ingrown hair.
- Tweezers are designed in a small version, the tip is slanted.
- The tweezers are sharpened and balanced between the two ends, which makes them easy to use.
- A long and winding handle plus a slanted premium stainless steel tip helps you efficiently find the smallest or shortest ingrown hairs.
- Tweezers are manufactured with new sharpening technology to help customers simply use them.
- They are safe and do not corrode. They help to bring out the desired healthy skin.
- If the product has technical defects, you can change the product in the shortest time.
- The price is at the most affordable level but the quality is 3 times better than the price.
- A sturdy handle helps to effective anti-slip
- The best tweezers for ingrown coming with a modern, luxurious and compact design are convenient to carry by your side while traveling.
- There is no such thing as the downside of these divine tweezers for ingrown
Runner Up Best Tweezers for Ingrowns
- Tweezerman is already well-known and popular with body care products. In detail, Tweezerman is a leading brand in the field of high-end beauty supplies and has won many awards. Tweezerman is known for setting the highest standards of product quality and pursuing innovation to give customers the most confidence.
- Tweezerman products are manufactured from premium materials that have been tested to be harmless to the user. In addition, the brand also produces beautifully designed products with high convenience, which is trusted and selected by consumers worldwide.
- Top-class tweezers for ingrown.
- Stainless steel material is harmless and durable over time.
- Exquisite design is convenient for users.
- Size: 5.7 inches in length for easy grip.
- There are 4 color versions for you to choose from.
- High balance, delicate and meticulous details.
- Tweezers are specially designed for ingrown hair plucking to help pluck the ingrown painlessly.
- The tweezers end is pointed and has a good grip, which makes correct ingrown hair removal without difficulty.
- It removes feathers, hair or small objects most easily within a single note.
- When pulling, it is better to pull in the direction of the hair so that you will not feel hurt.
- All Tweezerman tweezers are manufactured in India and quality controlled in New York. Therefore you don’t need to worry about the quality.
- The longtime brand name in the beauty industry is very reliable.
- Best tweezers for ingrown from Tweezerman will satisfy every most discerning customer.
- You will find the price of $ 20.58 a bit pricey. But if this isn’t a problem for you, it’s perfect.
Besides Tweezer Guru and Tweezerman as I mentioned above, there are many reliable best tweezers for ingrown hair brands on Amazon such as Majestic Bombay, Tweezees, Terresa, JPNK. Their prices range from $ 10 to $ 200 depending on brand and performance. Depending on the needs of each client, you will definitely find the most suitable tweezers.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to prevent the ingrown situation
To prevent ingrown hairs, you can try the following methods:
- Exfoliate regularly.
- Fully moisturize the skin.
- Choose a safer and more effective alternative hair removal method such as light hair removal.
- Avoid too tight underwear or clothing.
- Limiting shaving or plucking helps reduce ingrown hairs
- Wet the surface of the skin with warm water or use a lubricating cream before shaving.
- When shaving or plucking, do in the direction of the hair growth and never do in the opposite direction.
- Do not scrape close to the surface of the skin, but leave a short amount of hair on the skin surface.
- Rinse the razor or tweezers after each use.
- Use a cold washcloth after shaving or tweezing to reduce skin irritation.
- For areas of skin prone to ingrown hairs, you can try massage your skin several times as you wash your face. This will help reduce ingrown hairs.
- When the hair is ingrown or sinking under the skin, we can take sterile tweezers to gently remove the ingrown hair.
2. How to clean tweezers the right way?
We often use tweezers for very sensitive body areas. That is why it is very important to clean tweezers before using them.
Before using tweezers
We need to clean the tweezers thoroughly to remove bacteria, dirt and reduce the possibility of infection when using. You can clean the tweezers with an antiseptic soap or rub a fresh lemon.
After using tweezers
Likewise, immediately after using them, you need to clean them with alcohol or antiseptic water, then dry and then store them in a dry place.
Surgical Tweezers for Ingrown Hair – Precision Sharp Needle Nose Pointed Tweezers for Splinters, Ticks & Glass Removal
The correct cleaning and maintenance of tweezers will save you money because then your tweezers are still as durable and good as new. On the other hand, more importantly, proper tweezer cleaning avoids the risk of bacterial dermatitis.
3. What to do before using the tweezers to pluck ingrown hairs?
The best tweezers for ingrown are just tools to help remove ingrown hair. If you use the tweezers to dig the wound, they can become more susceptible to infection and worsen ingrown hairs.
Firstly, you need to carefully care for the area with ingrown hairs and make the hair growth process smoother. Some ways not to be missed are providing enough moisture to the skin with a moisturizer and exfoliation 1 to 2 times a week. This will help cleanse the skin, remove dirt and bacteria and prevent bacteria from entering and causing inflammation. In addition, it also helps open pores, which makes it easier to manipulate and less damage for pore skin areas.
Improper plucking will easily lead to ingrown hairs, folliculitis. To avoid this, you should pluck the ingrown in the direction of their growth. This helps the ingrown hair to come out easier while reducing the burning pain and the wound heals faster.
The skin area of ingrown hairs looks very un-aesthetic
4. Should we use lotion after pulling ingrown hair with tweezers?
After pulling the hair with tweezers, you should rinse the skin with cold water to tighten the pores and apply a thin layer of moisturizer. This will help the skin heal faster without darkening.
5. Should we regularly use tweezers?
This article reviews the best tweezers for ingrown hair does not mean we recommend using tweezers for any situation with regular intensity.
Treating ingrown hairs with specialized tweezers is inevitable. However, the use of incorrect tweezers, poor quality tweezers to regularly pluck hair completely counterproductive when it brings a series of consequences.
It is well known that using tweezers to pluck the hair has more or less an impact on the underarms of the skin. This is also the cause of enlarged pores and rough skin surfaces. In addition, this bad habit also makes this area visibly dark and dull. Surely, this situation will cause a lot of trouble every time you want to wear a bare shoulder shirt due to loss of aesthetics. Additionally, pulling hair with tweezers causes hair to grow thicker and harder, causing ingrown hairs, inflammation or infection and even affecting skin elasticity.
That is why we recommend using the best tweezers for ingrown in situations where it is absolutely necessary. And if using, it is better to choose good quality products with proper branding to avoid spending money on a quack doctor and only get worse.
Best tweezers for ingrown hair are considered the invincible enemy of ingrown hairs. Take a closer look at the brands as well as the tweezers before your buying to experience them in the most valuable way. Hope the above article has partly helped you find the answer.