I was blown away by the results after just a few times using the right serum. My dark circles are not as noticeable as they used to be, my blemishes have begun to fade, and my skin feels tighter where wrinkles were once beginning to form. A lot of that can be credited to the microneedling process at work, however I believe the serum plays a big role in the final result. When you use a derma roller, the needles create little tears in your skin, making it easier to absorb healing serums and oils.
There are lots of serums to choose from – some best to help with wrinkles, others for dry skin. In this guide, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know to select the best serums and oils to use after dermarolling.
List of 12 Best Serum After Dermaroller Reviews
1. Organic Marula Facial Oil
- Full of antioxidants like Vitamin E and C, as well as Omega 6 and 9 fatty acids. It nourishes and provides protection from free radicals, giving your skin a youthful glow.
- Calming and soothing: Your skin may look and feel better after just a few uses.
- 100% organic: No additives, chemicals or fragrances.
- Works for all skin types: sensitive, acne-prone, or sun-damaged skin – it’s also non-irritating and doesn’t clog pores. It also works on nails and hair.
2. L’Oreal Paris Skincare Revitalift Derm Intensives 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum
- L’Oreal Revitalift Derm Intensives Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a brand new facial serum that helps to tighten skin, prevent dryness, and help retain moisture.
- The serum combines two types of Hyaluronic acids – low weight and higher fat – to enhance a powerful 1.5% mix, creating huge movements in both hydration and anti-aging.
- Hyaluronic acid has become the crème de la crème in most skincare products for the past years. It is a beloved ingredient that helps keep skin looking youthful and of course, it also allows aging skin to retain a great amount of moisture, giving skin a younger, smoother look.
- The lightweight gel serum absorbs quickly with no sticky texture or residue left; Perfect on the skin and works well under makeup for primers; Use before cosmetics to increase skin moisture; The ideal foundation for skincare makeup
3. Eve Hansen Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Face
- Fight wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, and sagging skin using this powerhouse face ointment.
- Hydrate skin to combat dryness and sun damage. Use hyaluronic acid serum for a skin for a wrinkle remover skin serum, pore reducer, hyperpigmentation treatment, skin lotion, dark place remover for face, and also a watch serum for dark circles and eye puffiness, and eye bags.
- Soothe skin from inflammation, irritation, promote hydration, and steer clear of free radical damage with our quick consuming hyaluronic acid serum for confronting.
- Infused with skin softening and anti-aging skincare ingredients like Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Wildcrafted Green Tea, and Organic Jojoba Oil.
- Organic and Organic Ingredients – Vegan – Cruelty-free – No Sulfates. No Parabens – No Phthalates.
4. Skinapeel Collagen Serum 30ml
- The Skinapeel Collagen Serum is revolutionary skincare and anti-aging therapy, which unites the best, innovative, and proven ingredients designed to give you younger, milder, and revived appearing skin.
- Collagen particles from the serum are treated using the newest atomizing technologies which raise the collagen inflow by up to 1000 fold.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 is composed of chains of amino acids also has the capability to penetrate the skin and put in deep into the dermis, where it stimulates collagen production and healthy tissue development.
- Hydrolyzed collagen is a kind of hydration. It’s also referred to as collagen hydrolysate, collagen peptide, gelatine, gelatine hydrolysate, and hydrolyzed gelatine. Hydrolyzed Collagen is 100 percent pure protein in a soluble amino acid type, which permits effective use by the human body.
- Retinyl acetate is famous as an anti-aging compound because vitamin A is readily absorbed through the skin. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects body tissue from damage brought on by unstable substances called free radicals.
- Allantoin is known successful in soothing irritated skin, stimulates cell regeneration, and soothes skin.
5. Collagen Boosting Facial Serum by Baja Basics 100% Natural
- This skin lightening serum contains ingredients extracted entirely from fruits to help form collagen, regenerating a youthful, plump skin for you.
- Ingredients that provide a full range of Vitamins C, E, B & A, this Collagen Booster are super moisturizing for dry skin.
- A rich blend of nutrients that help fight free radicals, signs of aging, dark spots, sun spots, and uneven skin tone. Packed with antioxidants, antioxidants, which renew and restore, leaving skin soft and youthful.
6. TruSkin Tea Tree Clear Skin Serum with Vitamin C, Salicylic Acid & Retinol, 1fl oz
- The formula is packed with plenty of the best anti-aging ingredients, like vitamin C, niacinamide, retinol, and hyaluronic acid. It also contains salicylic acid to banish acne, along with rosehip, tea tree, and lavender essential oils to calm your skin.
- They’ll help clear breakouts, diminish fine lines, get rid of dark spots, and tighten skin.
- TruSkin chooses not to hide these natural variations with artificial colors and synthetic stabilizers to ensure the formula is kept as pure as possible and because the appearance of the serum has no impact on the effectiveness of the formula.
7. Cosmedica Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum Provides Powerful Hydration and Anti-Aging Benefits For a Young Appearance .
- Face serum provides both short-term and long-term outcomes. Considering that the facial skin serum holds around 1,000x its own weight in water, any dry skin which has been current on the skin when initially applying the item was immediately hydrated, without dry patches of skin occurred when using the item.
- The serum has to be implemented both in the morning and night for best results, the water-based component allows for a smooth makeup program and helps control oil at the T-zone.
- Skin Care properties help reduce wrinkles and fine lines and wrinkles. Immediately brighter complexion. Lighten dark weathered circles. Under-eye puffiness therapy.
- This facial serum is water-based, which makes it an ideal match for all skin types. Safe merchandise for sensitive skin, oily skin treatment; secure for all skin types.
- 100 percent pure and steady hyaluronic acid in the maximum concentration, to make sure its fullest capacity with maximum results.
- Hyaluronic Acid efficiently binds cells and accounts for its elasticity and resiliency of the skin.
8. Vitamin C Serum for Face 20% with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E, 1 fl. oz
- Potent Vitamin C Serum includes a stable form of Vitamin C that helps to reduce wrinkles, fine lines and age spots also gives you a much more elastic and evenly colored skin.
- The high-quality ingredients are free of any harsh chemicals, parabens free, or any synthetic colors or fragrances.
- Absorbs skin without greasiness. Can be used under makeup and moisturizer.
- Vitamin C Serum helps to maintain your skin looking smoother and cleaner, with fewer scars and pores.
9. Micro Needler Face Roller – Derma Roller Set – Microneedling Roller with Vitamin C Serum
- Microneedling kit works miracles for fading the appearance of expression lines, large pores, hyperpigmentation, and treating acne, giving you plumper and smoother skin.
- Powerful skincare kit for women promotes a luminous and healthy-looking complexion.
- It‘s cruelty-free, vegan, and free of artificial fragrances, colors, parabens, sulfates, or silicones.
- Microneedling serum contains pure fruit extracts, ferulic acid, hyaluronic acid, and more highly effective ingredients.
10. Vitamin C Serum For Face – 20% with Hyaluronic Acid – Organic Anti-Aging Serum
- Professionally formulated to enhance the smooth & even tone of skin tone while reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars and dark spots such as rejuvenating, overflowing skin. vitality.
- The serum gives the ideal feel to a great foundation product, it’s water-based, highly absorbent and you can be applied easily without leaving a greasy or sticky residue.
- Enriched this serum with coconut oil, vitamin E, Gotu kola extract, dandelion extract, and more.
- Vitamin C is known for its powerful antioxidant ability to protect you from free radicals caused by pollution and harmful UV rays.
- Maximum quality organic plants, such as Hyaluronic Acid tightening, geranium & soothing aloe vera to ensure your skin is free from chemicals.
11. Vitamin C Serum Hyaluronic Acid – 20% Vitamin C Face Cream
- Vitamin C Serum is similar to any other because its vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid ingredients combine to generate a super-powerful antioxidant formula.
- 20% vitamin C serum for the face has the distinctive capability to help your skin appear shinier and shinier!
- Premium Nature goods are Cruelty-Free, GMO-Free & Paraben Free.
12. Claire-ity 25% Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E
- Most innovative 25% vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Organic Aloe Vera is mild, yet highly effective.
- Accelerates the production of collagen to deliver skin s natural elasticity and also counteract fine lines and wrinkles
- Strong antioxidant properties out of Vitamin C neutralizes free radical to undo the damage caused by Sunlight, pollutants, and cigarette smoke
- Protects your skin from UV damage like age spots, discoloration, and nice lines
- Enhances skin texture to give you a smoother, brighter complexion. Together with Vitamin E along with Hyaluronic Acid for additional powerful anti-aging consequences
- The maximum quality, botanical-based ingredients with no parabens, no alcohol, and no animal testing.
Dermarolling has turned into an increasingly popular beauty routines. This micro-needle form entails gently piercing the skin’s surface using a multi-needle attachment instrument to make a luminous and youthful appearance. Skincare connoisseurs consistently believe in products that roll skin for the advantage of their epidermis.
And the rollers of the skin coating help boost the absorption of skincare products, as the micro-rollers produce micro-channels that allow the active ingredients to penetrate deeper into the epidermis. It’s because of this you have to pick the best serum after derma roller and the safest merchandise that we’ve supplied in the content above.