If it comes to finding the very best foot soak to remove dead skin, then you wish to search for soaks with Epsom salt, which may help soften and exfoliate your toes. For best results, however, you’re going to want to utilize a foot soak in conjunction with a pumice stone to assist buff out calluses and dead skin.
A few foot soaks, such as people who have tea tree oil, will even assist with foot eczema and odor. A couple of the choices included on the listing below are also abundant in other essential oils which won’t just aid your toes, but will also be a cure on your nose, also.
To produce your foot tub a much more pleasurable experience, you may want to bring a few tools to your own self-care kit, which explains exactly why we’ve included a motorized foot tub, a natural pumice stone, along with an extra-strength foot peel.
After finding on Amazon, I have discovered the very best soaks to remove dead skin along with a few extra goodies to take care of your feet!
List of 9 Best Foot Soak to Remove Dead Skin Reviews
1 Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt Bath Soaking Solution, Eucalyptus and Lavender
- Epsom salt is just another name for its colorless chemical compound magnesium sulfate, which is famous for its skin-healing, muscle-relaxing, and inflammation-reducing properties. This variant, however, can also be infused with lavender to soothe tired, tired feet.
- Other aromatherapy mixes by Dr. Teal’s comprise this one with honey and milk to for additional nourishment and also this particular one with eucalyptus to completely change your whole bathroom into a spa with only 1 whiff.
- You will want to include half a cup of the salt mixture to your tub or foot tub, and at the speed, a 3-pound bag should last you through a dozen at-home remedies.
2 Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak with Epsom Salt
- This is most likely among the simplest approaches to take care of foot calluses. Epsom salt will help soften the affected region making it much easier to wash the dead skin off. Tea tree oil for calluses helps relieve distress and decrease inflammation.
- With this organic callus foot boil, fill out a foot bathtub with warm water then add 1 cup of Rocky Mountain Essentials Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak, stir it up and soak your feet in there for 10 to 15 minutes.
- As soon as you’re finished soaking, use a pumice stone to wash off all of the dead skin around the affected location. Don’t forget to use circular motions when scrubbing. Rinse and wash your feet correctly when you’re finished. Always apply a thick foot lotion following this particular boil to keep skin moisturized.
3 M3 Naturals Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak
- No soak will eliminate your calluses as economically as a wash or foot but I really like using this formulation prior to my scrubs (it will help whiten my skin a bit before I truly go in).
- Alongside moisturizing and soothing coconut oil, it has got a hefty dose of tea tree oil (that is excellent for treating matters such as athlete’s foot and hard odors).
4 FineVine Organics Daily Remedy Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak with Epsom Salt
- Sometimes comfort is your very best medicine, particularly when it has to do with awkward calluses. Luckily, this tea tree foot boil includes a soothing seven oil blend to help calm your achy feet and soften tough calluses.
- Made with lavender, peppermint, cajuput camphor, rosemary, and lavender, it is a curative means that will assist you to unwind while working to eliminate these pesky calluses.
5 ASUTRA Magnesium Chloride Bath Flakes
- The scents are free of damaging chemicals, artificial colors, scents, and parabens. This sort of magnesium may have a calming effect on skin ailments such as eczema and psoriasis, even although in the event that you’ve got both kinds of these skin ailments, you still need to talk to a healthcare provider to guarantee that this is an approved alternative for you.
- Purchased Asutra Magnesium Flakes and found it astounding! It is a foot soak before bed and it completely calms the whole body, relieves aches, and softens toes leaving them feeling as though had expert therapy.
Causes Of Dry, Cracked Feet And Heels
There are many reasons you’ve got dry skin on your feet, for example:
- Footwear: External absence of appropriate moisture, among the most frequent causes of dry skin, is sneakers. Often wearing the identical pair of shoes may result in continuous rubbing and a build-up of dry skin, as can wearing sandals and shoes that make your foot skin vulnerable to harsh skin-drying elements such as dirt and dirt.
- Frequent Standing: Individuals who frequently have to walk or stand daily usually have significantly more dry skin compared to people who don’t. The motives are probably continuous rubbing against the strain the feet are beneath daily, which could trap dead skin tissues in one spot.
- Certain Cleansers: A lot of soaps and shower gels contain harsh chemicals that may zap moisture from foot skin.
- Certain Medical Conditions: Several medical conditions cause the skin on the toes to be rough, dry, and flaky. Some instances include Athlete’s foot, psoriasis, and even cancer.
- Obesity: Overweight men and women are inclined to suffer from super dry skin as their toes must take additional weight and their flow might not be as wholesome.
6 Ways To Remove Dead Skin From Your Feet
1. Pumice stone
A pumice stone is a natural lava rock that may help eliminate dead skin and callouses out of the toes.
- Dip the pumice rock in warm water. You may even soak your feet in warm water for 10 minutes to soften them.
- Gently move the rock in a round or motion around your foot to eliminate dead skin. Concentrate on taking away the upper layer of skin rather than the whole region of dead skin, and this will help encourage wholesome cell turnover.
- Apply oil or lotion subsequently to help soften your toes. Never use a pumice stone on sore or injured places.
2. Paraffin wax
Several nail salons provide paraffin wax as an add-on to get a pedicure treatment.
Paraffin wax is a gentle wax that is melted at a moderate temperature of approximately 125°F (51°C). The wax should not be hot enough to burn or irritate the skin.
You might also do paraffin wax therapy in your home working with an at-home made wax bath, or you could melt the wax into a saucepan and transfer into a bowl for dipping your toes. Throughout paraffin wax therapy, you’re dipping your toes in the wax many times. After a few layers of wax are implemented, wrap your feet.
After the wax hardens, you can get rid of the wax. Any dead skin on your feet will be eliminated in addition to the wax. Your toes should feel soft then.
Don’t use paraffin wax if:
- You’ve got poor blood flow
- You’ve got a rash or open sore in your toes
- you have lost feeling on your toes, like from diabetic neuropathy
- Should you use paraffin wax in your home, be quite careful and track the temperature of the wax using a
- candy thermometer.
3. Foot scrub
The majority of pharmacies and drug shops sell distinct foot scrubs within the countertops. Start looking for you with granules which can help wash away dead skin.
Or, you may make your own by simply minding two tablespoons of sea salt to equivalent quantities of baby oil and lemon juice.
To utilize a foot wash, use the scrub right to your foot and then rub lightly with your own hands. Or use with a foot wash sponge or brush to get rid of dead skin. Rinse scrub thoroughly with warm water.
4. Oatmeal scrub
You can use oatmeal to generate an at-home exfoliator to remove dead skin.
To produce the scrub, combine equal portions of oatmeal with increased water or milk to produce a paste.
- Use the scrub for your feet and let sit for as many as 20 to half an hours.
- Utilize a foot brush to exfoliate your toes.
- Rinse with warm water and allow your toes to dry.
- Employ a foot lotion.
- Perform this therapy every day for the best results.
5. Epsom salt soak or scrub
Epsom salt is a crystal form of calcium sulfate. Magnesium sulfate is a vitamin compound.
You can soak your feet in Epsom salt that is dissolved in water. It helps smooth and exfoliate dry, cracked feet. This, then, can help eliminate dead skin.
- Produce an Epsom salt by massaging 1/2 cup of salt into a footbath or a complete cup into a tub filled with warm water.
- Relax and soak for up to 20 minutes.
- You can use a pumice stone or foot brush afterward to help eliminate dry skin.
- To make an Epsom salt wash to your toes, in the shower or tub, combine a handful of Epsom salt using a tbsp of olive or bath oil on your hands or onto a bath sponge.
- Rub gently over wet skin to exfoliate, soften, and eliminate dead skin before rinsing off with water.
6. Vinegar soak
Vinegar soaks can help soften foot and permit you to get rid of dead, dry, or cracked skin.
It is possible to use just about any kind of vinegar. Apple cider vinegar or white vinegar have become very popular alternatives, and you’ll likely already have them in your kitchen.
Use cool water to make the boil, as warm water can dry out the skin longer. Utilize one component of vinegar to two parts of water as a general guideline. Soak feet for 5 to 10 minutes to begin.
If desired, follow the boil using a pumice stone to remove loose or dry skin utilizing the tips above. Apply lotion, oil jelly, or coconut oil before putting on socks seal moisture after carrying out a vinegar.
Just do this therapy a few times every week because it can be additional drying the skin.
It is apparent you don’t have to resort to extreme steps like trimming or medical therapy to eliminate pesky calluses or cracked heels. Before you consider extreme steps, try natural remedies that could be utilized in the comfort of your own house.
That is all we have for you in this very best foot soak to remove dead skin post regarding easy and effective procedures to get rid of tough skin on your feet and soles. Use a number of these dependable products to locate the crucial relief for your feet and your life gets easier.