Nowadays, choosing the best face serums and oils to care for your skin is so popular for beauties. The microscopic particles of the serum have the ability to penetrate deep into the dermis, so it can nourish and improve the skin condition from deep within. Therefore, the best face serum/oil has long been considered the secret of many women to have youthful and healthy skin.
In this article, we will list out some of the best-selling best face serums and oils on the market to help users refer and determine their own needs.
- Top 4 best face serums and oils on the market
- Frequently Asked Questions
Top 4 best face serums and oils on the market
To be able to own skin that is always fresh, healthy, choosing for yourself the best face serums and oils is no longer a problem for women.
1. Best face oil: Organic Marula Facial Oil by Sdara Skincare
- Marula oil is one of the ingredients commonly found in expensive anti-aging, moisturizing, and hair care products.
- Finding moisturizers for oily skin and hair has never been easy. Only a kind of face oil that does well at moisturizing, but does not cause greasy skin, is the right choice. Even if you have a dry skin type, the inappropriate moisturizing oil causes the skin’s structure to “break down”. Out of all the well-known lotions on the beauty market today, Marula oil from Sdara Skincare is the “super star” with anti-aging, moisturizing properties that do not cause irritation or greasiness.
- This marula facial oil is extremely light, they absorb into the skin quickly and provide plenty of moisture to the skin.
- You can feel the comfortable softness, moisture and smoothness after gently massage marula oil onto the skin.
- Marula oil has warm fruity and floral scents.
- The skin’s hydrating properties are primarily due to its nourishing and restorative properties.
- Marula oil does not clog pores.
- The “gold” ingredients in marula oil such as amino acids, L-arginine and glutamic acid make it the “warrior” in the anti-aging category.
- The fatty acids contained in marula oil add many additional moisturizing and softening benefits.
- Marula oil can suppress the signs of aging with antioxidants (while also fighting cancer-causing free radicals) in the forms of vitamins E and C.
- Improves sun damage and environmental pollution for the skin.
- Regular use of best face serums and oils will keep your skin young and radiant.
- With antimicrobial properties and possibly effective against bacteria, the marula oil contributes to reducing the formation of pimples, whiteheads and blackheads.
- Because of facial oil, you should only use a moderate amount so that the oil penetrates the skin to avoid getting sticky on the skin.
2. Topical Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E: TruSkin Vitamin C Serum for Face
- Possessing a huge rating rate with 69,103 times, theTruSkin Naturals’ TruSkin Vitamin C Serum won the highest rating in the Facial Serums Section. Why is TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum a serum that is a very hot “temperature” product and bought by so many people on the Amazon market?
- TruSkin is a brand from the US – specializing in manufacturing natural cosmetics combined with research from experts in the cosmetic industry. TruSkin has successfully created a comprehensive line of cosmetic skincare products. The brand’s secret to success is to create premium, safe products from nature.
- Vitamin C Serum comes in liquid form. It contains intensive skincare formulas such as minerals and Vitamin essences that penetrate deeply into the skin to nourish the skin better – from stem cells to facial cells.
- With natural ingredients, serum C TruSkin will not cause irritation, safe for all skin.
- Support to recover blemishes, dark spots, pigmentation left by acne spots or ultraviolet.
- Strong Anti – Oxidant, protects the skin from free radicals.
- Against UV rays and pigment depletion.
- Promotes collagen production, anti-aging skin
- Help whiten skin.
- The serum is stored in a bold orange-yellow glass bottle, so it is well- protected from oxidation by light.
- The vitamin C component in this serum is in the form of an SAP derivative, so it is also susceptible to oxidation when exposed to sunlight. Therefore, it is better to use them quickly, avoid the atmosphere and store them in the refrigerator.
3. Top-end face serums and oils: Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum
- First aid beauty is also a famous cosmetic brand with many quality skincare products. With manufacturing modern technology and the real efficiency of the product, First aid beauty is considered one of the brands that provide the best facial serum today. In particular, Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum is at the top of the serums that are most sought after by beauty followers.
- Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum includes colloidal oatmeal: it’s both multitasking and everyone-friendly. FDA has recognized oatmeal as a skin protectant.
- Ingredients palmitoyl tripeptide-5 promotes collagen production by the body.
- Compact packaging is easy to use or take away.
- The airless pump is clean, hygienic and safe.
- The gel is light, very smooth. It absorbs into the skin quickly.
- Its ability to moisturize well but more prominently is its soothing, anti-inflammatory properties.
- The peptide ingredient has some undesirable effects that sometimes cause stinging or mild heat when applied to the skin. It will disappear after 2 to 3 uses so you don’t need to worry too much.
4. Best overall face serums and oils: SkinCeuticals’ C E Ferulic features
- Serum C E Ferulic from SkinCeuticals is well known to be one of the most powerful SkinCeuticals serums that contain active ingredient vitamin C to help brighten and whiten skin. Especially, when combined with sunscreen during the day, the product will bring remarkable effects on your skin.
- Very good composition chart, high effective vitamin C concentration ratio.
- Standard pH.
- The product texture is light, which makes it easy to absorb quickly.
- The best serum brings good effect to the skin as committed and recommended by the brand.
- Packaging of serum C E Ferulic is quite simple, the product is contained in a bold color glass bottle like other vitamin C products to help preserve well and avoid the impact of UV rays affecting the quality.
- The product is ideal for normal, dry and combination skin.
- The best face serum helps to improve the appearance of wrinkles, skin firmness and brighten the skin.
- Once absorbed into the skin, the product is effective for up to 72 hours.
- Besides, the paraben-free product is ideal for normal and dry skin.
- The product is composed of antioxidants, including L-Ascorbic Acid, Alpha Tocopherol and Ferulic Acid. This combination enhances the skin’s protection against free radicals, infrared radiation (IRA), ozone (O3) pollution and negative environmental influences.
- Price is regarded as quite high.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does oily skin need the best face serums and oils?
The notion that only dry skin needs moisture or oily skin does not need to be applied serum/oil is completely wrong. Providing skin nutrients, most fundamentally is moisturizing, is even more essential if your skin is spilled with oil. Oil spills are the body’s natural response to too dry skin.
On the other hand, most of the best face oils are extracted from plants. Face oils often include fatty acids, omega, vitamins that are very beneficial to the skin. Oils tend to stay on the surface rather than penetrating to the skin like normal creams or ointments. The oil’s ability to hold moisture isn’t number one. However, oil has many beneficial effects. Face oil has the ability to replenish the skin’s protective barrier, moisturize and smooth the skin. Oil molecules can sink deep into the skin just enough to nourish the top layer. Meanwhile, the serum penetrates deep into the skin.
2. How to choose the best face serums and oils
In order to choose the right and best serum for you, you need to pay attention to the following criteria:
- Following to demand:
Depending on each person’s skin to choose a suitable facial serum/oil product.
For skin with many wrinkles or sagging, you should choose a skincare serum that contains amino acids and proteins that restore the aging skin cells, making the skin smoother and younger.
- Following to skin condition:
If you want to whiten your skin and prevent aging when you reach the threshold of your 30s, your best choice will be a skin serum extracted from the sheep placenta.
For acne-prone skin, choose products that contain vitamin C or retinol, zinc, or salicylic acid (BHA).
For dull skin, you can choose a serum containing green tea extract and if your skin is red, choose licorice extract or aloe vera.
Among types of serums serving the purpose of increasing elasticity and firmness for aging skin, the peptide component will be a necessary ingredient in the skincare serum you choose.
- Following origin:
Today’s skincare needs become more and more popular. There are many types of skincare serum products on the market. It is essential to choose the best face serums and oils with a clear origin.
Choosing the best face serums and oils to use is always the big concern of beauties. Hopefully, with the sharing in the above article, you will know how to choose the best face serums and oils which are suitable for your needs.