Keratosis pilaris, also called KP or chicken skin, is a hereditary condition that leads to bumpy, textured skin on regions such as your arms, arms, thighs, and buttocks. It is quite common but somewhat tough to take care of, and generally gets worse in the winter as soon as your skin is more vulnerable to becoming contaminated.
The very best body washes and soaps for keratosis pilaris unclog the plugged follicles. Not only can they exfoliate but they also moisturize.
And lastly, since most individuals with KP tend to be more sensitive to eczema or skin, adhering to a gentle, fragrance-free body scrub is almost always a safe bet. Scroll on to store 15 of the best body wash keratosis pilaris remedies that you could use in the shower, such as a few picks from our specialists.
What is Keratosis Pilaris?
Keratosis pilaris is a common, benign skin ailment. It causes modest, hard lumps that can make your skin feel like sandpaper.
The lumps have a tendency to be light-colored. They frequently look on your upper torso, arms, and buttocks, and sometimes with discoloration or swelling. They’re also able to look on your face, but this isn’t quite as common.
Except for some itching, keratosis pilaris doesn’t hurt and doesn’t get worse. Most children and teenagers do so, and it generally disappears as they get old. There’s a record of the best body scrub for keratosis pilaris That Will Help You moisturize, moisturize, and nourish the skin.
List of 16 Best Body Wash for Keratosis Pilaris Reviews
1. KP Essentials – Keratosis Pilaris Exfoliating Body Wash
- It is always difficult to select the proper products whenever you have sensitive skin. That is the reason why this merchandise by KP Essentials is your very best body scrub for Keratosis Pilaris we advocate for people who struggle with sensitivity.
- Similar to other Keratosis Pilaris remedies, this body scrub employs Glycolic Acid as the primary ingredient. It is combined with Lactic Acid and Retinol Palmitate to Boost the exfoliating properties. They lessen mosquito build-up and unclog pores to avoid skin flaking.
- It is well worth noting that Retinyl Palmitate is ideal for sensitive skin since it is not quite as harsh as normal retinoids. It brightens the skin whilst still being tender. A mix of essential oils and plant extracts will also be part of this formulation.
- Aloe Vera, Almon Oil, and Jojoba Oil soothe skin from potential irritation. Vitamin C and E calm inflammation down, lighten dark spots, and fortify the skin. Last, that can be paraben-free and cruelty-free. Individuals with sensitive skin may use it every day without worrying about aggravation.
2. CeraVe Cleanser for Psoriasis Treatment
- Dr. MacGregor states this fragrance-free CeraVe cleaner is very good for KP as it includes urea, the”magical” exfoliant that is also a skin hydrator; salicylic acid, a beta-hydroxy acid famous for its pore-unclogging properties; ceramides to fortify and revive skin’s natural protective barrier; and niacinamide, an anti-inflammatory with skin-calming properties.
- As a whole, the formulation can help alleviate the itching and dryness associated with ailments including KP, psoriasis, and normally dry skin. And you’ll be able to use this safely everywhere on the human body, such as in your hairline and confront.
3. ReTone Keratosis Pilaris Exfoliating Body Cleanser Wash for KP treatment
- Keratosis is known as skin. It’s dead skin cells that cause your face to break out in boils and freckles that could get itchy with time. Stone has released a wonderful body cleanser that moisturizes skin and clears out all lifeless skin.
- It calms the skin and keeps it supple and smooth. Dark skin-color or reddish spots that are connected with keratosis decrease over a little while. This body cleanser contains lactic acid that gently moisturizes your acne-ridden skin and rejuvenates it which makes it appear hydrated and younger.
4. Touch Keratosis Pilaris & Acne Exfoliating Body Wash Cleanser
- Manufactured with clinically proven glycolic and salicylic acids, so this body scrub is a really simple addition to your skincare regimen to manage problem skin.
- Carefully formulated with a unique combination of lactic acid together with surfactant combination, this body scrub provides a deep cleansing cleanse without dryness, perfect for treating skin ailments that occur deep inside pores and hair follicles like KP & Body Acne. Just replace your daily shower gel to start your excursion to beautiful skin.
5. Botanic Tree KP Glycolic Acid Body Wash Rough And Bumpy Treatment- Keratosis Pilaris AHA Cleanser
- Heal yourself with this exfoliating body scrub, thoughtfully blossom with calming botanicals, such as lavender, ylang-ylang, thyme, and aloe vera. It sports a potent duo of glycolic acid and salicylic acid which work to rid the skin of these pesky dry spots and bothersome bumps while the accession of tea tree oil increases the odor.
- Light some candles, play some songs, and slather on your favorite lotion – every shower will feel like a visit to the spa for this particular body scrub.
- This body wash is gentle enough for regular use and functions excellently as an exfoliator to your entire body, which means you are going to be extra smooth. As it is sulfate-free, you do not need to be concerned about damaging your skin as it is recovery from the Keratosis Pilaris.
6. Dead Sea Mud Soap Bar Natural & Organic Ingredients
- Placing the regional mention in the title of a decorative product generally implies some conventional recipe and more frequently than not reflects a very simple gimmick. But this moment, that is not the situation, since every package of the item includes a handmade, Israeli Dead Sea lavender vitamin.
- This fine grain functions as an exfoliate eliminating skin and enabling other beneficial ingredients such as jojoba shea butter and natural palm oil to create your skin glowing, fresh, and sterile.
7. Glytone KP Kit Keratosis Pilaris – Exfoliating Body Wash
- By now we know that Glycolic Acid is among the very best ingredients to keep an eye out for if we’re afflicted by Keratosis Pilaris. This KP kit that includes Body Lotion and Exfoliating Body Wash eliminates the rough, uneven skin in just two steps.
- It reduces rough, uneven skin tone and texture associated with Keratosis Pilaris to reveal softer, supple skin. A complete system that moisturizes and improves skin texture to reveal vibrant-looking skin.
8. Ammonium Lactate Lotion 12%C-P
- Exfoliating creams that contain amino acids are an option for helping combat KP, states Arch; this specific formula features a 12% concentration of lactic acid, among the most powerful yet most helpful AHAs on the market. Additionally, as it’s fragrance-free, it is not as likely to irritate skin that may be inflamed or red from KP.
9. Alpha-H Liquid Gold – Resurfaces Skin Tone, Age Spots, Acne Scars with Glycolic Acid
- Those pesky small keratosis pilaris lumps can appear throughout the body, from the face to your thighs. As soon as you start discovering the stains, if you don’t treat them they may just keep coming!
- If you are wondering how to eliminate keratosis pilaris on the upper arms, then these convenient small Alpha-H Liquid Gold Resurfacing Body Cloths are among the greatest methods to perform it.
- With each of the nourishing, exfoliating advantages of Alpha-H’s bestselling Liquid Gold, these Artificial body materials work fast when they are in contact with your skin.
- A fantastic keratosis pilaris arms therapy, these materials work to enhance the look of uneven skin anyplace within the body. In case you’ve got debatable hairs, dry flaky skin, blemishes, and some other skin complaint that is affecting your whole body, these miracle wipes will certainly help.
10. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Hydrating Body Wash for Dry Skin
- Though this merchandise by Aveeno is not especially invented for Keratosis Pilaris, we nevertheless suggest it. Many users love it to its extreme moisturizing abilities. Aside from being capable of daily cleansing, then it locks in moisture. Ingredients such as Shea Butter and Fig Extract relieve dry stains so you receive a smoother complexion.
- Glycerin is also a part of the ingredient listing. It is regarded as a natural humectant that helps moisture longer in your skin. It is a frequent element added to your body scrub because it can help wash off dirt and oil.
- This is a great product if you are just trying to find a fast cure for dryness along with your Keratosis Pilaris is not severe. It is a fantastic option for easy maintenance.
11. Neutrogena Body Clear Acne Body Wash
- Formulated to help treat body acne, it utilizes 2 percent salicylic acid to exfoliate the skin, while components such as glycerin and aloe vera juice help counteract the drying effects of this SA. Additionally, because this is offered in a three-pack, you’re going to be stocked for ages.
12. Mario Badescu A.H.A. Botanical Body Soap
- Mario Badescu’s AHA Body Soap is constituted of amino acids extracted from the fruit. These natural exfoliants cleansing pores and moisturize hair follicles. Once it eliminates dead cells also leaves skin smoother, additionally, it soothes irritation using oat protein. At length, the glycerin in the formulation brings moisture and rejuvenates the skin.
13. Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash with Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment to Prevent Breakouts
- Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash Pink Grapefruit is a sterile, clean-rinsing body scrub that heals and helps prevent body breakouts employing an uplifting blast of lemon. This unique formulation features the utmost effectiveness dermatologist-recommended acne medicine Salicylic Acid boosted by oil dissolving Microtechnology that is clear.
- It’s specially created to take care of body abnormalities such as those from the spine, shoulders, and torso without over-drying. The bubbly lathering formula comprises obviously derived grapefruit extract additionally vitamin C and treats skin without sacrificing your shower experience.
14. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
- Bottles at a really affordable price, this package definitely provides a whole lot of value for the cost. However, what about the operation?
- Well, provided that you understand what it is you’re getting into, it is fairly solid also. Significantly, Cetaphil’s skin cleanser is first and foremost, a product made for hydrating and softening skin. Even though it contains draining particles, it is ideal to use it in conjunction with another item.
15. KP Elements Body Scrub & Exfoliating Skin Cream Set for Keratosis Pilaris
- The magical of Glycolic Acid is available at KP Elements also will see the red bumps in your arms and thighs. Glycolic Acid eliminates excess Keratin within the entire body which blocks our pores.
- If you are somebody who enjoys Scrub over soap and lotion then that one is certainly the very best body scrub for keratosis pilaris that’s recommended by dermatologists too.
16. First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub Exfoliant for Keratosis Pilaris
- Ok, this is not just a cream for KP, but it is still a fantastic remedy. In case you have keratosis pilaris, proceed with care when utilizing lotions. Aggressive physical exfoliation may lead to KP becoming inflamed and finally aggravate the illness, warns Arch.
- The gentle bodily exfoliators are blended with both lactic acid and lactic acid for simultaneous chemical exfoliation, and also the formulation is nourishing to prevent irritation.
The formula was made especially for the best body wash for keratosis pilaris in order to help even skin tone whilst alleviating redness and roughness of skin that’s sensitive. As opposed to cutting costs on key parts, KPessentials is one of the hardly any products on the marketplace that employs a 10% concentration of Glycolic Acid in its formula. Formulated specifically for KP victims so that they might observe the real outcomes they’d count on.
Antioxidant-rich Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Aloe Vera Extract using a careful mixture of Vitamins E and Vitamin C help alleviate and soothe skin redness and irritation, skin tone, and while reducing aggravation.
Each one of the body washes and soaps for Keratosis Pilaris we have reviewed includes a great deal of skin-loving ingredients. Your legs and arms will be soft and smooth on the routine program. An additional bonus to a lot of those body washes is that the plethora of protective and moisturizing components added to those products.
Hopefully, this article helped you discover the best body wash for Keratosis Pilaris you were searching for. You will not need to cover the second time you wish to wear your tank top.