The very last thing you would like to do to your fatty skin would slather it with a thick moisturizer. Jump on moisturizing all together, particularly because the ideal formulation can mattify, brighten, and clean skin. Ahead, I piled up the body lotion for acne-prone skin, such as lightweight gels, mattifying lotions, and flaking SPFs.
You need particularly if using lotion for acne-prone skin including salicylic acid, isotretinoin, adapalene, and benzoyl peroxide. This is because acne medicine dries out the skin, and with a moisturizer calms it.
Moreover, once the skin is dry, then it has a tendency to generate more oil to prevent dryness. This may result in additional breakouts and aggravate your problem. If you don’t know that moisturizer can agree with your skin, then we’ve put together a listing of the 7 best body lotion for acne prone skin. Have a look.
- List of 7 Best Body Lotion for ACNE Prone Skin Reviews
- 1. Acure Incredibly Clear Mattifying Moisturizer
- 2. TreeActiv Acne Eliminating Body Lotion
- 3. Burt’s Bees Natural Acne Solutions Daily Moisturizing Lotion
- 4. Aveeno Clear Complexion Salicylic Acid Acne-Fighting Daily Face Moisturizer
- 5. Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Facial Moisturizer with.5% Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
- 6. Effaclar Mat Oil-Free Mattifying Moisturizer
- 7. Bioderma – Sébium – Pore Refiner Cream
- How to Choose the Best Body Lotion for ACNE Prone Skin
List of 7 Best Body Lotion for ACNE Prone Skin Reviews
1. Acure Incredibly Clear Mattifying Moisturizer
- The Incredibly Apparent Mattifying Moisturizer by Acure asserts to provide you amazingly clear skin with frequent use. It’s intended for combination, oily, and skin types.
- It comprises charcoal that detoxifies skin by drawing impurities and lemon extracts that brighten skin. In addition, it includes willow bark extracts along with salicylic acid which exfoliates the skin gently and maintains skin pores clean.
- This formulation includes lilac extracts that encourage skin recovery. These components may be drying, in order to balance things out, additionally, it includes argan oil which rejuvenates the skin.
2. TreeActiv Acne Eliminating Body Lotion
- Our acne-fighting formula comprises a potent mixture of vitamins, minerals, and natural ingredients that moisturize your skin while gently treating acne and eliminating dark stains.
- Treats like a serum, nevertheless, moisturizes like a cream, TreeActiv Acne Removing Body Lotion can clean up acne when preparing skin for a complexion without any further breakouts.
- Ingredients like Aloe, Witch Hazel, Jojoba Oil, and Tamanu Oil will moisturize and calm skin whereas Salicylic Acid and Tea Tree Essential Oil can clean up bothersome breakouts.
3. Burt’s Bees Natural Acne Solutions Daily Moisturizing Lotion
- As fragile as it is resilient, the skin is the very first line of protection against the elements.
- Facial skin needs mild nourishment and security that operate in harmony with your skin’s normal chemistry.
- At Burt’s Bees exploit nature’s time-tested treatments to create successful products that allow your natural beauty shine.
- Formulations nourish skin with all the nutrients that it needs, while effectively cleansing or moisturizing.
4. Aveeno Clear Complexion Salicylic Acid Acne-Fighting Daily Face Moisturizer
- This initial, skin-nourishing daily moisturizer for acne-prone skin harnesses the power of Active Naturals Total Soy Complex and salicylic acid to help clean up blemishes and increase the wellbeing of skin complexion.
- This oil-free formula, employing a proven acne-fighting ingredient, helps and prevents prevent breakouts, helps even out skin tone.
- Oil-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, too soft enough to use every day.
5. Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Facial Moisturizer with.5% Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
- The Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Facial Moisturizer is formulated with folic acid (0.5% derived from pink grapefruit), a BHA used extensively in acne medicines. It’s a lightweight feel and has consumed quickly to moisturize skin.
- Additionally, it will help stop appearing breakouts without making skin feel oily. It’s infused with pink strawberry extract and has a gentle pink grapefruit odor.
6. Effaclar Mat Oil-Free Mattifying Moisturizer
- Should you want a lightweight and oil-free moisturizer to get day-long wear, then you can depend on this item. The Effaclar Mat moisturizer with La Roche-Posay consists of Sebulyse Technology and comprises zinc picolinate that calms the glow in your skin.
- It targets the surplus oil generation and mattifies the skin. Additionally, it refines skin pores and provides the daily hydration your skin requires. You may even use this lotion under your makeup.
7. Bioderma – Sébium – Pore Refiner Cream
- In case you’ve got big and visible pores, then this pore-refining moisturizer might help. It spreads easily in your skin and contains a powder-like effect.
- It comprises silica powder and anti-reflection particles which enhance the overall look of your pores and give a matte finish.
- The moisturizer includes salicylic acid which has an exfoliating effect and controls breakouts.
How to Choose the Best Body Lotion for ACNE Prone Skin
- Read The Label: Assess for phrases such as oil-free and non-comedogenic. Such moisturizers won’t clog skin follicles and worsen the problem. Avoid products that contain alcohol denat or denatured alcohol.
- Check the Texture: If you’ve got dry and acne-prone skin, then go to get a moisturizing lotion. In case you have greasy and acne-prone skin, then select lightweight, water-based moisturizing creams or gel-based lotions.
- Assess For SPF: Sun exposure aggravates acne. Try to decide on a moisturizer with SPF (if you don’t would like to use the moisturizer at night). Otherwise, you may use another sunscreen lotion
Always apply lotion directly after washing your face. Damp skin may absorb and retain moisture and also the components in the lotion. It’s possible to apply lotion if the skin feels dry. When you get started using acne-friendly lashes, then you can expect to see results in just a month or 2. Go ahead and select the best body lotion for acne prone skin that you believe is most suitable for you.
If you struggle with greasy and skin that is moisturizing, then you might be thinking that cutting back on lotion is an excellent concept, but that’s where you’re wrong. Dehydrated skin can worsen problems like redness and breakouts. As opposed to bypassing or skimping on cream, what you’ll have to do is locate the ideal formula — one that is suitable for your skin’s requirements. The 7 best body lotion for acne-prone skin will be able to assist you.